Wednesday, May 4, 2016

IWSG - Shorter is better

May is here, and the good news is that I've actually dropped a few pounds!  I'm happy to be less fat than I was previously.

But of course, for IWSG, we don't want to crow about our accomplishments (did I mention I've finally lost some weight?  Cuter swimsuits, here I come!) but speak about our concerns.  I thoroughly enjoyed the A to Z blog challenge, and found several new blogs that I'm excited to follow, but of course, this has excited another concern.

How do we all get the time to do this?  My time each day to catch up on the blogs seems to be shrinking (as is my butt, I hope), and I'm worried that I'm going to be so overwhelmed with the day to day that I'll have to drop it for a good long while.  This is something I really do not want to do.

So I want to know, from the rest of you - how do you keep up with all the blogs?  Do you have a schedule, or how do you block out the time?  Any advice would be appreciated.

By the way, did I mention I lost a couple of pounds?