Monday, March 21, 2016

AtoZ Challenge Theme Reveal 2016

Today is definitely a challenge, for me at least.  Not only is it the Theme Reveal Day, but it's the first day back to school after spring break and I'm totally swamped.  My students have their first draft of a major research paper due tomorrow, so we're all panicking right now and trying to get everything done that we put off last week.  They all want to meet with me during my planning periods and conference times to try and incorporate any feedback I can into their paper.  I probably should have looked at those papers last week, because my regular speech on procrastination reeks of hypocrisy right now.

I'm also out of Coke Zero because I forgot to go to the store.  This doesn't bode well.

But anyway, back to the Theme Reveal!!!  My theme is advice.

I realize that may sound lame.  But I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see what kind of advice I have.  By the way, I'm not necessarily the one giving it, so you should also be pleased to know that whatever advice you read will come from a familiar, semi-reliable source.  Notice, though, that I didn't say it would be all GOOD advice.  I'm a teacher, not a miracle worker or a trained psychologist though I did take two psychology classes in college.